Every month, new exciting jobs are posted in key economic sectors
Businesses in the Québec City and surrounding areas have been recruiting candidates from around the world to fill positions! From September 10–21, 2018, we will be holding a global virtual recruitment mission.
● You can only apply for one offer per company, as your CV will be considered for all positions posted by a company. However, you may apply to multiple companies.
● Candidates from other countries may submit their CV to the talent bank at any time to be considered by companies.
● Job offers will be posted from June 8, 2018 onward.
Download Your Complete Job Search Guide, which contains tips for job searching, preparing a CV and cover letter and preparing for an interview.
● Step 1: Fill out your professional profile HERE.
● Step 2: Choose a job offer that matches your profile.
● Step 3: Submit your CV in French to apply online.
● Step 4: Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media. You will get news about available positions! You will also learn more about upcoming projects and activities.
Even if your profile does not match any of the positions listed, you may still send us your CV. You will be added to our talent bank and your profile will be seen by many employers.
Applying for a job offer or submitting a CV does not necessarily mean you will receive a reply from employers. Only chosen candidates will be contacted directly. Applying for positions on the Quebec First website and making spontaneous applications are both free!