In terms of academic success, Quebec has one of the highest secondary school graduation rates in Canada and around the world. A number of Quebec’s post-secondary institutions are internationally recognized, while some are affiliated with major research centres. The Quebec government attaches great importance to education and makes significant investments in the sector—even more than in other Canadian provinces.
People decide to pursue their studies in Quebec because:
- The diplomas and degrees issued by Quebec’s educational institutions are recognized around the world.
- Tuition fees are among the lowest in Canada.
- The infrastructure is state-of-the-art.
- A wide variety of programs are offered.
- The atmosphere is challenging and safe.